Hello person
or someone or whatever. I’m Eliza Vuong, and welcome to my blog or as I like to
call it, web diary. As you can see by the word diary, I’ll be posting about my
life on here, and if I can remember them, my dreams, and other things that I
like. Well, I guess that’s enough about my web diary, let’s talk about me,
shall we?
As you
already know, I’m Eliza Vuong. But, as you probably don’t know, I’m a fifteen
year old girl whose birthday is twelve days away from now. (Yikes!) I have a
sweet, adorable younger sister, a (workaholic) mom, and a slightly annoying to
death cousin who visits every month or two.
My favorite
color is purple (specifically the darker, richer kind), and for some reason I’m
really digging the wooden textures (as you can see by my blog background). Some
of my other favorite things would be music by Bright Eyes, books by Sarah
Dessen, spoiling my sweet, adorable, little sister, and learning how to play
some songs on my cousin’s guitar (horribly failing but not really caring).
Well, I’ll
have to go now. I might continue with the introductions some other time, but
for the moment, I hope you have a nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment