4-4-13

You know how some days are absolutely amazing that it almost seems too good to be true. And then the next day comes and it’s the complete opposite, and it’s like your worst day of your life. Well, today seems like one of those days. Not exactly my best day, but it’s not one of my worst either. But today seems well, worse than yesterday.
How it can be like that? Well let’s just say that yesterday I wasn’t sick or have a pile of chores to do (most of it, is Jasper’s), and I didn’t have to deal with my cousin’s shit as he talks about his newest crush over and over again (I get it! She’s hot, plays sport, and does a bunch other crap that I don’t care about). Also, it doesn’t help that there seems to be a ball of worry digging into my insides when Gigi had to go to her aunt’s place for the day. But as mom had said, “It’s for her own good. Plus I don’t have the money to take care of two sick kids.”
Yeah, sure you don’t mom, sure you don’t. But why didn’t she give the pile of chores to Jasper and let me rest? Obviously, I’m just going to get even more sick if I don’t rest. Oh well, it might help me get better even sooner, as my mom probably thinks. Might as well get it over with or else risk the wrath of Rebecca Vuong (which is a lot scarier than a zombie apocalypse, in my opinion).
And let’s hope that I don’t die between today and tomorrow, shall we?
P.S. I think I shall try to do a song of the day. It will be fun. :)
For today it will be, Little Bribes by Death Cab Cutie. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name's MorningTime4, and I'm on YWP NaNoWriMo! I stumbled on you're blog, and honestly, this blog is one of the best ones that I've ever seen.

    Keep it up, and I hope you have a lot of followers and views soon. ;) -Dawn

    ReplyDelete