4-6-13


Well, I’m not getting anymore soup, which is good because I was getting pretty sick of it. But the bad news is that I’m still sick. Now Long/Jasper is giving me some green ice. “To chew on,” as he likes to say whenever I ask him about it.
By now, I’ve started to listen to him. But the ice tastes a teensy bit funny…
I’m also glad that my mom is starting to notice that I’m actually sick; because this is the second time she didn’t make me do any chores. And she went out to get my favorite brand of ice cream (Ben & Jerry’s vanilla ice cream) as well as a bottle of Hershey’s caramel syrup, which are currently becoming a bottle of soup on my little night table.
But, I still miss Gigi. She hasn’t come back from her aunt’s place yet, which makes me wonder if she’ll ever come back. And, I admit that mom might have a good point, in having Gigi still stay at her aunt place. Considering the fact that I’m still sick, she could have easily gotten sick, and I don’t think my mom even has the money to make her better as well as me. But, I still miss her…
I’m just going to hope that maybe she’ll come back before I even watch or finish this Pitch Perfect DVD, though that’s highly doubtful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment